Every bride wants to looks and feel their best on their big day. Some brides already have an idea of how they would like to look and some brides may want some guidance and try different styles of makeup.
I always offer my professional advice and will support you throughout so I can create the perfect look for your special day. A trial is an essential part so we can discuss your thoughts, ideas and also take into account any details regarding your wedding theme you may have to ensure your makeup will suit you, so you feel beautiful and confident on your wedding day.
In my kit I use the best products I feel have the best longevity and finished result. I use both high end products including Dior, Chanel, Nars, MAC and Bobbi Brown but I equally love using high street brands as they have come such a long way in recent years in terms of quality, texture and feel.
Trial pricing is set at £50 for the bride and paid on trial day, travel expenses also apply. If you wish for other bridal party members to have a trial carried out these are £40.
Trials carried out at my studio are £40 per person.
Please contact me for full pricing on email@example.com with your requirements for your big day.
I do not offer hair styling but work along side a number of excellent hair stylists on weddings which I am happy to recommend.
Reception Top Ups
– I am available if you wish for me to stay with you for the day to ensure you and your bridal parties makeup are looking perfect from morning to evening. Please advise me in your request for pricing.
– A recommended trial to be carried out 10-12 weeks before your wedding
– There is no obligation to book after your trial
– To secure your date a £50.00 non-refundable deposit is required
– Balances must be paid a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the wedding day and at this stage your booking deposit will be deducted
– Dependant on bridal party number and available time a makeup assistant may be required for an additional cost, please contact me as soon as you know your wedding location or where you will be getting ready
– Trials to be carried out when possible in the day when natural light is best, trials for the bride take between 1-2 hours. Travel expenses apply when traveling to you.
– Travel expenses at 50p per mile may be charged for venues over 10 miles from Harrow, Middlesex HA1. Travel to Central London will have an additional charge of £10. I am available for weddings outside the UK, additional costs apply.