Every bride wants to looks and feel their best on their big day. Some brides already have an idea of how they would like to look and some brides may want some guidance and try different styles of makeup.
I always offer my professional advice and will support you throughout so I can create the perfect look for your special day. A trial is an essential part so we can discuss your thoughts, ideas and also take into account any details regarding your wedding theme you may have to ensure your makeup will suit you, so you feel beautiful and confident on your wedding day.
In my kit I use the best products I feel have the best longevity and finished result. I use both high end products including Dior, Chanel, MAC and Bobbi Brown but I equally love using high street brands as they have come such a long way in recent years in terms of quality, texture and feel.
– Bride £50
– Bridesmaid/bridal party members: £40
– Mother of the bride £40
Makeup trial prices are reduced by £5 if carried out at my studio.
– Bride £150
– Bridesmaid/bridal party members: £45
– Mother of the bride £45
– Bridesmaids under 16: £25
– Flower girl 12 years and under: Glitter & gloss free of charge
All prices include strip or cluster lashes if you wish to have them.
– A recommended trial to be carried out 10-12 weeks before your wedding
– Trial to be paid in cash on trial day
– There is no obligation to book after your trial
– To secure your date a £50.00 non-refundable deposit is required
– Balances must be paid a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the wedding day and at this stage your booking deposit will be deducted
– Dependant on bridal party number and available time a makeup assistant may be required for an additional cost, please contact me as soon as you know your wedding location or where you will be getting ready
– Trials to be carried out when possible in the day when natural light is best, trials for the bride take between 1-2 hours
– Travel expenses at 50p per mile may be charged for venues over 10 miles from Harrow, Middlesex HA1